Thanks for your interest in our position! Kindly take a few minutes to complete the form below.
If you need a reminder of the job description, it is listed after this form.
Virtual Assistant/Project Manager/Assistant Position
Job description from Indeed
We are a small web design and hosting company looking for a key remote employee for 10 -15 hours / week. Must be available weekdays during business hours Eastern USA time zone. The ideal candidate will be able to handle a variety of detail orientated tasks outlined below.
PROJECT MANAGER to coordinate and manage website builds for 10-20 simultaneous projects. Essentially, the project manager is accountable for the success of the website project. Typical responsibilities include:
· Primary client contact
· Define a clear scope of work to present to the designer/developer using clickup.com project management portal
· Graphic and art direction to wow the client
· Manage the designer/developer tasks and timeline
· Test and troubleshoot the site before launch
· Coordinate website and email hosting cutover
· Add search engine tags, redirection of old pages to new, setup security and monitoring plugins
· Train the customer how to update their own site after launch
· Follow up with the client post-launch
TECHNICAL SUPPORT Tier 1. (approx. 10 hours/month)
· Answer calls and emails for clients who need help setting up email accounts.
· Monitor security warnings for 200-300 websites
· Run software updates for approx. 200 WordPress websites.
WEBSITE UPDATES for clients who need small text/image changes.
MANAGE ZOHO CRM by updating new/changed client information.
· Create recurring invoices in waveapps.com accounting software
· Send out monthly statements via snail mail for overdue clients
· Mail out 5-`10 invoices monthly for clients who prefer snail mail
· Handle phone calls for billing inquiries
MARKETING – Create monthly emails to clients using MailChimp platform and prebuilt templates.
ANSWER PHONES & MONITOR EMAIL – answer all incoming calls/emails for tech support and billing. Direct phone/email contact with the client will be courteous, patient, friendly and efficient.
MISC projects as needed to assist with the running of the company.
PC or Mac with high speed internet access with all browsers installed for cross platform testing. Proficiency with Zoom technology. Reliable phone and internet connections.
An office or quiet space to work and make and receive calls and client interaction free from background noise and distractions.
Software Platforms in use:
Zoho CRM, ManageWP, WordPress (Divi and Elementor Builders), Click-Up.com project management, CPanel website hosting, Outlook and other popular email platforms, Office 365, Google Docs/Drive, DropBox, MailChimp, Waveapps.com accounting software, Zoom
Position is for a 1099 freelance contractor.