Search Engines Optimization
Three Little Letters That Pack a Big PUNCH!
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last 10 years, you probably have heard of SEO. SEO (search engine optimization) is what website designers and web developers do to make your website attractive to search engines like Google and Bing. SEO isn’t a spice or topping that you sprinkle on top of a website after it’s complete. When done effectively, SEO is built into your website organically.
NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS!
- Plus $75/Page One Time Setup Fee Covering On-Page SEO
Initial setup includes:
- One hour initial strategy session to under stand your key audience and what key words they are using to try to find you.
- Setup & edit your Google and Bing Local Listings.
- Review current website content and revise as needed for keyword density.
- Create compliant and relevant Page Titles and Meta Descriptions.
- Optimize images for site speed.
- Add alt-text tags to images.
- Create & Submit XML Sitemaps to all major search engines.
- Add features to your site as needed (Blog, Instant Chat, Quick Quote form, etc)
Ongoing monthly features:
- Monthly detailed statistics report with prior month and top competitor comparisons.
- Suggestions on how we can improve your rankings and capitalize on trends.
- Monitor and correct any Google errors.
- Resubmit sitemaps as changes occur.
- Update site content to keep things fresh and search engine attractive.
- Stay on top of seasonal offers and promotions.