Search Engines Optimization
Three Little Letters That Pack a Big PUNCH!
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last 10 years, you probably have heard of SEO. SEO (search engine optimization) is what website designers and web developers do to make your website attractive to search engines like Google and Bing. SEO isn’t a spice or topping that you sprinkle on top of a website after it’s complete. When done effectively, SEO is built into your website organically.
We use a solid foundation of current best SEO practices. That means we won’t use fly-by-night techniques and the latest gimmicks and hacks to try to get you to rank higher than your competitor down the street. Google and other search engines will actually penalize you for using some of these questionable “black hat” techniques that try to cheat, so it’s best to avoid these!
Instead, we follow established industry best practices for making your website a delicious treat for hungry search engines. These best practices include:
Using title tags, meta descriptions, image ALT tags and headers throughout your website
Creating easy to understand/index navigation
Creating and submitting Google approved Site Maps
Posting easy to read, well-organized key word rich text on your pages
Making your website mobile friendly
Putting your contact phone number and email front and center
Using a simple URL structure for sub-pages
Setup of your Google & Bing Local Listings (your place on the map)
Making your website look like a giant cupcake (just kidding)
Maximizing your website speed
Keeping your website content fresh
Just how important is it to optimize your website for searches?
- Four out of five consumers use search engines to find local information.
- 93 percent of online experiences begin with a search engine.
- Bounce rates increase by 50 percent if your website takes two extra seconds to load.
- An estimated 73 billion phone calls were generated from mobile search alone in 2018.
You may have heard of the 7 second rule when you drop a piece of food on the floor, but did you know there is a 5 second rule when people visit your website?
If you don’t give your visitors what they EXPECT within 5 seconds, they click the back button with no shame or remorse. If you had 50 people a day walk into your store, look quickly and then leave without buying or looking further, what would you do? Greenlight Websites can help you uncover the keys to giving your visitors what they want – INSTANTLY.
Confused? Don’t panic, SIGN UP FOR A FREE WEBSITE AUDIT and receive tips on how to increase your website rankings.
Give Us A Call For A Free Consultation
NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS!
- Plus $75/Page One Time Setup Fee Covering On-Page SEO
Initial setup includes:
- One hour initial strategy session to under stand your key audience and what key words they are using to try to find you.
- Setup & edit your Google and Bing Local Listings.
- Review current website content and revise as needed for keyword density.
- Create compliant and relevant Page Titles and Meta Descriptions.
- Optimize images for site speed.
- Add alt-text tags to images.
- Create & Submit XML Sitemaps to all major search engines.
- Add features to your site as needed (Blog, Instant Chat, Quick Quote form, etc)
Ongoing monthly features:
- Monthly detailed statistics report with prior month and top competitor comparisons.
- Suggestions on how we can improve your rankings and capitalize on trends.
- Monitor and correct any Google errors.
- Resubmit sitemaps as changes occur.
- Update site content to keep things fresh and search engine attractive.
- Stay on top of seasonal offers and promotions.
Interested in SEO Services?
CONTACT US TODAY TO GET STARTED